Monday, April 9, 2012

"You Make My Heart Sing"


With the success of the Hudson Opera House exhibit beneath my wings, I decided to try another juried art competition. Lady Audrey's Gallery in Millerton NY put a call out for artists to paint their favorite subject and enter them in a show with the theme "You Make My Heart Sing". Since I love the outdoors so much, I decided to submit three paintings, this one "A Fisherman's Dream" and two others, each having to do with fishing. The opening reception is Saturday April 14th from 12:00 to 4:00pm. Artwork will be on exhibit until June 15th. Lady Audrey's, curated by Deborah Kendig, is located at 52 Main Street, Millerton, NY. You can also view the artworks on her website: http://ladyaudreysgallery.com/index.php?cPath=1_54&&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment