Monday, February 6, 2012

Juried Art Show


I am constantly stretching myself, searching for something new and challenging. One day while driving on a rainy day I was intrigued by how the scene through my windshield was affected by the raindrops. There was no one driving behind me, so I slowed down while approaching the intersection, turned off my wipers and pulled my camera out of the bag and clicked off a few shots, drizzle effect and all. The result was this painting entitled "Warren and Seventh". It has been included in the 16th annual Juried Art Show at the Hudson Opera House. The opening reception will be on Saturday February 18th from 5-7pm. The show will run from February 18th - March 25th. There will be many outstanding works by area artists on display. I hope you can come! The Opera House is located at 327 Warren Street, Hudson, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment