Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Art Competition


This painting of my good friend Jim Brady giving me fly fishing instructions near Cashen's farm in Claverack, NY has been by far the most popular painting on my Fine Art America website. So, when I thought of giving Fine Art Studio Online's December Bold Brush painting competition a try, it was a cinch as to which painting I would submit. For information on the contest and to view the entries, go to http://canvoo.com/boldbrush/
There is also a provision for you to vote for your favorite images by liking them from your facebook page. There are truly some breath taking works to look at. I would be extremely honored to even be mentioned among them in the final results. But let's see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. Well, the results are not quite in yet, but since it is now January I couldn't wait to see how I did in the BoldBrush competition. The FAV 15% were published and I see "The Fly Fisherman" is nowhere to be found. So, the likelihood of my placing is probably non-existent. However, I would like to try again for January but I would like to know which painting you think I should enter. You can go to my website at: kenneth-young.artistwebsites.com to pick your favorite and send me an email at kenart56@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete